-
December 26th, 2003, 05:51 PM
#141
Inactive Member
You did a great job on that reggae tune and got a good recording to demo your fine playing. They made a dumb move by letting you guys go.
Brad
-
December 30th, 2003, 02:22 AM
#142
Inactive Member
Here's my next Palmieri arrangement:
www.thediametrixletter.com/elduenomonte1.mp3
Has a nice, offbeat flair.
[img]cool.gif[/img]
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 30, 2003 11:20 AM: Message edited by: peter c ]</font>
-
January 1st, 2004, 10:07 PM
#143
Inactive Member
I did another one of those and am
starting to work on a next, more
intricate and exciting piece.
www.thediametrixletter.com/elduenomonte2.mp3
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 06, 2004 12:45 AM: Message edited by: peter c ]</font>
-
January 2nd, 2004, 03:41 AM
#144
Inactive Member
-
January 2nd, 2004, 11:27 AM
#145
Inactive Member
-
January 2nd, 2004, 06:35 PM
#146
Inactive Member
No! This is my favorite!
I just got through the first section
and am excited by it (this is an excerpt):
www.thediametrixletter.com/olgamiguagancox.mp3
Earlier, I misnamed a tune. "Gauganco", as
I played it earlier, is actually "Para Que
Escuchen". THIS IS "Olga Mi Guaganco".
At least, it's the first section.
[img]cool.gif[/img]
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 02, 2004 02:38 PM: Message edited by: peter c ]</font>
-
January 2nd, 2004, 06:53 PM
#147
Inactive Member
www.thediametrixletter.com/olgamiguaganco2.mp3
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 06, 2004 01:16 AM: Message edited by: peter c ]</font>
-
January 4th, 2004, 04:16 PM
#148
Inactive Member
www.thediametrixletter.com/olgamiguaganco4.mp3
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 06, 2004 01:17 AM: Message edited by: peter c ]</font>
-
January 7th, 2004, 06:40 AM
#149
Inactive Member
Here's a little jam that I did at my studio. Nothing was written. This is my new band. It's really an upbeat world/trippy dance band but this was part of a free improv session (everything is open and never rehearsed or talked about). It's kind of a gogo groove. I'm not very versed in this groove but I saw Miles Davis before he died with Ricky Wellman (SP?) on drums. I also saw Ricky play later with the godfather of GoGo music- Chuck Brown.
This came out pretty nice. Especially after I commited to this groove towards the last half. That is the hard part -to really play with conviction from one idea to the next. ( it takes a lot of confidence in each other to let it flow)
Anyone hear what Ricky is up to?
http://www.blakelindberg.com/mp3/rubluvgogo.mp3
www.blakelindberg.com
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 31, 2004 11:59 PM: Message edited by: blake1 ]</font>
-
January 7th, 2004, 08:36 PM
#150
Inactive Member
Blake,
Challenging, isn't it? These open
patterns are tougher than they seem
to keep metered.
Cool ideas. I like it. You are it!
[img]cool.gif[/img]
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 07, 2004 04:36 PM: Message edited by: peter c ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks